Thursday, March 29, 2007

dreams are addicting

i think i'm addicted to posting with "addiction" in my titles.

i went to sleep at like 12am last night.. kinna early, but whatever..
i woke up once at 7am, on my own.. meaning i just woke up without an alarm or anything.. usually that means i got enough sleep, so could actually get up.. but today.. i decided that was way too early before work (at 10am) and that i would set my alarm for 8:50am..

i did so.. fell back asleep, started to dream about something i forgot already.. and then i woke up at 8:50.. now i shoulda told myself, that was enough.. time to get up.. and i really had intended to.. but before you know it.. i fell back asleep and started dreaming again..

next time i wake up..
9:49am..

i think i'm addicted to dreaming.. even though not all my dreams are happy.. there's something about being in a world where anything could happen within 20 minutes of conscious/unconscious-ness that i just can't get enough of..

No comments: