Wednesday, May 31, 2006

it's the food, baby..


this is what food looks like to me.. first, we have an example of what else you can order from lucky chances beside tosilog, over easy please.. this here, a ruben sandwich with fries and a chocolate shake.. and why yes, how did you guess it?.. this was a night when camille velasco was at lucky chances..





this a pizza with mandarin oranges and pinapples.. that's right.. real gangstas have more than just one fruit on their pizzas.. that's EXTREME.. the taste is kinna weird.. but hey.. some people are into weird things..


this is what apple pie looks like in pacifica on a saturday morning.. notice how we put apples next to it to show you what kind of pie it is.. my mom didn't like the pie that much.. i thought it was aite.. it didn't fit in the cake stand that my sister bought me for my christmas.. it had too much girth.. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Patrici said...

lol...were you inspired by me? i like your pICTCHARS. i'm off on friday, btw. thursday, off @ 5:30

i want your apple pie!

and when will we have that french toast that we saw on the cookbook in barnes and noble?! i am waiting

Patrici said...

i think you should be my next essence

Patrici said...

i think you should be my next essence