Wednesday, September 3, 2008

wednesday at 1:45am

i have grandiose visions of writing a blog entry that changes the world.

and when i sit down with my macbook all i can think to say is, "i love to talk shit". and it's true, i do. i don't know why. it makes me sad sometimes. sometimes. and i don't even know why i have to put this down. but it's all i can think about while pondering something that might change the world.

sometimes when i'm talking shit, i have to check myself to see who's around, because so and so might be friends with the subject of the shit. this also makes me sad.

i think sometimes i see people as i want to see them. and only that way. and then i feel like a jerk when one day, that person decides to act all nice. maybe that's not really specific.

my back hurts.

1 comment:

Owen said...

I KNEW IT!
JUST SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE JOSH!