Friday, September 5, 2008

friday thinks

- i guess i shouldn't fault tiger woods for being the biggest uncle tom alive, seeing how all of professional golf is so blatantly racist anyway.

- i think i'm gonna start using my mom's empty pellegrino water bottles as my regular water bottles. how cool would that be?

- i keep forgetting to write about this. over summer an old family friend called me asking if i could answer some questions to her friend's son, who was deciding between berkeley and irvine. naturally, i wanted him to go for berkeley and was telling how cool it was and how much fun he'd have there. and then he goes "well, what's the political scene like there? i'd be pretty nervous to be there cuz i'm pretty conservative." and seriously, my first thought was, "oh you're perfect for irvine then." hahaha. that's pretty mean. i guess if i thought an entire city would be against my ideology i might reconsider. maybe. but damn.

- my mom loves to talk shit too.

happy weekend bitches.

No comments: