Thursday, June 26, 2008

posts about babies are usually mushy

this is my cousin's kid. (i usually call him my nephew, but that's technically not the correct term) anyways, his name is zavian. i love this little boy.

but really, i wanted to talk about my cousin's other kid. i don't have a picture of her but her name is kayla. kayla is 17 months old i think. and this is when babies are prolly their cutest. because kayla is starting to understand that people mainly communicate with each other by talking to one another. but kayla doesn't know how to talk yet. so whenever she has something to say, she looks at you and blabbers something with the thought that you are understanding exactly what she is saying. and that shit is straight adorable.

that's all i really wanted to share.

2 comments:

Jaelyn said...

he would be your cousin, once removed.


i <3 babies!!!!!!!!!

Madel said...

Adorable!! My cousin's 3 months old and she's only going to get cuter! I miss you Josh! =)