Monday, June 9, 2008

EXPLETIVE!

if i think about it, there are always problems to deal with. and i can accept that as a fact of life. but right now i wish i had different problems.

right now the more i just sit and think about my problems, it just makes me want to scream. makes me mad, when i specifically ask not to be mad.. ever.

and then i keep thinking and realize that my problems aren't that bad. that there are other people not far from me that have bigger problems to deal with. and i start feeling stupid and selfish. and then i just wanna scream even more.

and then i just start walking around my house with no purpose. mad at myself and at everything. "FUCK THIS!" i think to myself (no screaming in the house). and then i tell myself to blog, cuz i haven't blogged in awhile.

to be continued... maybe.

No comments: