Monday, August 31, 2009

free like a bird

so when i finally got to driving my very own car, i had this new sense of freedom. i felt like a bird that finally learned how to fly. bye suckers! i can go anywhere i want. with my car and a full tank of gas, i felt like i was KING OF THE WORRRLLLLLLLLLLDDDDD!


then i'm unpleasantly forced to come to the realization that my car is pretty old, and that from time to time, it'll just break down. in the middle of the freeway. that means, until i can afford, at any given time, to have my car repaired in the middle of the nowhere, that i prolly shouldn't take it too far from home. whatever. I'M KING OF THE BAY AREAAAAAAA!


now i know, it's more like, I'M KING OF ANYWHERE IN THE BAY AREA WITH FREE PARKING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, man. I still drive my old 83 Chevy S-10 pickup truck.