Monday, July 23, 2007

i used to mash the gas, now control set on cruise

i think song lyrics make the best blog titles. i can confidently say that more than half of my blog titles are taken directly or at least heavily inspired by music.

right now i've been on a pretty heavy r&b ladies tip. i've been playin angie stone, amel larrieux. amy winehouse, and goapele pretty consistently, which leads to the reason why my title is what it is.

however, i am trying to change my driving style to become a more laid-back driver. that however, risks the chance of looking like a weak driver, and people might be lead to believe that that makes you a weak person. this however, can be countered, with (say it with me now) perfect parallel parking.. That's right, if i can perfect parallel parking, that'll make me a stronger looking person. cuz first people will be like "mayn, this fool is weak, he drives hella slow!!".. but when i break out my perfect parallel parking skillz, they'll be like "whoa, that was sick, such a strong person is he".. my logic is flawless!!..


here's a throwback, to the old apartment, and handmade shirts. look how messy that shit is in the background.

No comments: