Wednesday, June 27, 2007

there's a lot of shit on my work desk right now

to my left there's a temperature recorder, an airflow measuring device, i think it's called a velometer, a flow totalizing thingy, called a BATCHtrol, some signs for me to spraypaint, and a electric pencil sharpener.. behind my desk is 10 or more feet of teflon tubing, which i am told probably costs about $500.. and to my right is my computer case, and my report.. inside the drawers of my desk are miscellaneous parts to miscellaneous machines, and these parts probably total in value to at least $1000.. i could so make money of it, if i only knew people that would be these random ass things..

on my job list:
Jobs for joshuam (note * denotes a recharge)

Index Pri Need by Job
----- --- ------- ----------------
1 1 Clean awn breezeway. [6/26/2007]
2 2 Call Hoffer Controls and have ??s answered. [6/18/2007]
3 3 Update the voice mail call-by-name system. [6/26/2007]
4 4 Change lamps above lam4, lam5 in tylanschase. [6/27/2007]
5 5 Make Microlab property signs and install. [6/26/2007]
6 6 Write Hoffer Model# /tech info into online manual. [6/21/2007]
>>> Press RETURN to continue...

not so cool.. but whatever, i'm hella bored..

i'm addicted to my google reader.. i think because it does such a good job helping me pass the time at my desk.. but if you have any good blogs that you read, send them to me!... i go through that shit like water..

i'm trying to become a morning person.. this shit is hard.. i wanna wake up eventually at like 6 every day, but right now.. we're shooting for 8.. long way to go.. but at least i'm trying.. that way, when i get an actual job.. i'm like, "man this shit is cake!"

No comments: