Wednesday, May 2, 2007

i'd be a genius if only i wrote my thoughts down more

i thought that actually having a little black book would help me write my thoughts down more.. it didn't.. for some reason i've lost my motivation to write down my thoughts in my little black book.. and that has passed over into blog world.. i don't have thoughts to ponder on anymore..


it's weird graduating in the fall, i mean, i do get sad that i'm not longer gonna see these people on a daily basis anymore.. but it's hard to get excited about graduating.. because i'm not gonna graduate with everybody.. i'm gonna be around in berkeley for another summer, and another semester.. which is almost like another year...

so really, my graduation sadness isn't offset by graduation excited-ness, but just coupled with more academic sadness.. which is just really sad...

it's ok though..
maybe i'll just play my wii all day..



i really am gonna miss folks though..
i wonder if this means that i'm gonna have to find new friends..

4 comments:

Kat said...

That's how I feel! Do I have to start over and make new friends!? But I don't want to! Cuz it's SO difficult to start over! AAHHHHHH!

Jaelyn said...

joshy, i FEEL YOU on that one.
I FEEL YOU.
i don't know what to do.....

can i play wii with you? i'm not gonna have anymore friends either. :(

emilyn said...

1) do you remember BBS? lol

2) dont be sad josh, we can still go eating and spillunking! union city and berkeley arent that far :)

3) the 8th is upon us!

Anonymous said...

yeah don't worry man, i 'll be around. but once you graduate in the fall and move home ... well, i 'll still be around, cuz i live like 5 minutes away from you.