Thursday, February 22, 2007

happy birthday, me

"so what'd you do with all that money?" you might ask.
or some people say, "what'd you get yourself for your birthday?"


well "eff-why-eye" i have spent all of my birthday earnings already,within a week of my birthday, prolly even more than i actually received, actually... i have done this for a variety of reasons, but one of the main reasons is this:
- usually when i get birthday money, i tell myself that i should save it, and start a savings account, but the truth of the matter is, this never happens.. so instead of falsely telling myself to save my birthday money, this year, i told myself to use the money as fast as possible.. and *poof*.. it's gone.. don't worry though, i'm falsely telling myself to put aside parts of my paycheck for savings..

i don't really wanna disclose everything that i bought with the money, because then i would feel like a middle-america-white-girl posting on her blog about what she got herself.. and let's face it.. i make a horrible white girl..

but i would like to show you somethings that i bought myself

and i'm listening to them right now.. and they are BANGIN!..
so you should get them too..

oh yea.. and thanks alex for reminding me that i wanted these...

No comments: