Monday, December 11, 2006

pants on fire

there are two things that i really hated this weekend..
being bossed around by people that aren't my boss
and being lied to, straight to my face (this one is a pretty good assumption)

about my boss anyway.. even though i got electrically shocked at work and i come home with cuts and scrapes all over my hand, i just wanna say that i frickin love my job.. haha.. it's just fun making things with your hands and getting paid for it.. i mean there are sometimes when i get bootyass jobs that are just work to keep me busy, but sometimes i get jobs that are hella exciting, even semi dangerous.. working with frickin nasty ass slurry that would eat my skin to the bone.. hahaha.. makes me feel hecka cool..

shoutout to my lady/homie, apreezee, who also makes me feel really cool.. i think i should change my myspace profile to single now that i'm with her.. cuz facebook already says we're together..

shoutout to wally, who walked with me for five miles through inner richmond..

shoutout to rodkyle, who went to the faces campaign launch with us..

shoutout to adrien who was the last part of "us" that i didn't mention..

No comments: