Thursday, June 29, 2006

excuse me

for all the profanity in this entry.. i'm feeling like an expletive today.. and the soles of my feet are fucking killin me..

and excuse me..
for this angry ass post, but shit.. whatever goes up, must come down..

fuck, sometimes i just feel so fuckin alone.. like nobody around me understands what goes on in my head.. and all there is to do is laugh at the way i act or laugh at by bad speech or laugh just because that's what's expected from everybody, i guess.. and it's unfair on my part to try and expect people to understand what goes on in my head, but feeling alone can get so frickin frustrating.. and it sucks cuz all there is left to do is laugh.. cuz i think that's all i have..

maybe nobody really understands that last paragraph but me..

FUCKING SHIT I HATE EMO POSTS!..

but excuse me
if you've ever thought that i've acted a little weird..

i think sometimes i like to sing to kinna take myself out of a situation that i didn't like.. haha.. there's also this thing about drunk dialing..

speaking of drunk dialing.. GIANT FUCKIN THANK YOU to sandy for the free meal at elephants bar... it was delicious.. and there are some cute girls training along with you on that staff so i will be visiting you HECKA!..

oh and a final excuse me
if you read this
and you don't like me
anymore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're never alone, you got friends and they got friends.. like me :). if anyone fuckin' thinks you're weird, they're weird. sorry for all the profanity, too. it's contagious.

anyway, i'm just six fuckin hours away all the time. but it only takes 2 seconds to dial me. drunk, or sober. haha.

i know, random time to finally comment you.. but i miss hangin out with you. kinda sad we didn't get to kick it longer when i was home last.