Saturday, March 4, 2006

in an episode of lakers vs. warriors

i hate laker fans that come to a warriors game
and don't do their homework on the warriors..

and then they have the nerve to sit somewhere
in my vicinity..

oh yea.. and i hate fans that try to convert me
to the lakers.. like the lakers are cool or something..

oh yes.. and I REALLY HATE anybody that tries
to turn any sporting event into a masculinity/testosterone contest..
oh mayn.. I FRICKIN HATE THAT SHIT!!!..

please people.. i've been following my team too long
and i don't really care what you have to say anymore..
cuz unlike some other folks
i've done a little of my homework on the lakers..

and all i know is that a great player makes the players
around him better..
michael jordan turned scottie pippen into a hall of famer..

kobe's a REALLY good basketball player.. i can admit that obvious shit..
but that's not gonna win him a championship..
or is it gonna win him back his deal with nutella..

basketball players should start wearing chucks again...

and the warriors (again) are one or two players away from a playoff berth..

those three dunking doods at the game were frickin sick...

No comments: