Thursday, April 22, 2010

i have a new love, and her name is kim chi

yessir.

i didn't really like kimchi at first. i was like "what is this shit next to my steve's korean bbq?" then in one of my classes, we were given an assignment to do a powerpoint on anything we wanted to, and this dood gave a presentation on why kimchi is the greatest food in the world. and i was like "respect, my korean compadre." there was also that part in planet bboy where the korean team is trying to ration the kimchi cuz they can't stand the cafeteria food. part of me hopes that the kimchi will magically give me bboy powers. (btw kimchi and fried rice is bangin good)

so now i have a jar of it. i spent at least 10 minutes in the kimchi section of the korean market in daly city just staring at them, trying to make up reasons of why i should choose different jars of kimchi. this one isn't very hot. but it's still tasty.

also, if anybody can read the jar please tell me what it says. or you can just tell me what you think it says.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I used to love getting the kimchi spam fried rice from the bear ramen place in the asian ghetto...man i miss the bay/berkeely