Monday, December 28, 2009

ham hock

there are a couple of things i've been pondering while i've been sick.

- i think i had a daymare the other day. and it is definitely a lot worse than a nightmare.

- my mom is starting to spend more and more time on the internet. which is 10000000% more time than she was spending, say, 6 months ago. i can't imagine that to be a good thing.

- it's amazing and gross how much mucus i can produce when i'm sick. i have a couple of theories of how it happens:
  1. since i usually get sick once or twice a year, during the times that i am healthy, my body is slowly building a supply of mucus for me to expel once i do get sick. though this doesn't make logical sense to me, it still is possible.
  2. i fully believe that if i hock hard enough, i will hock out a little man that has been making all this mucus inside my body. then i will be cured of all my ailments until another little man grows up and starts producing mucus. this makes more logical sense to me, but probably isn't possible.
- i am positive that only being able to eat soup for the rest of my life would not be that bad. as long as by "only soup" you really meant "only soup and a steak once a month"

- floyd mayweather, either one of you, you are a little bitch.

No comments: